Monday, November 16, 2009

Been awhile....

Yeah it has been a month since I have posted here. I have been watching events unfold in several areas, catching up on some reading, and blowing off some steam.

First, As an American and a USMC Vet I am very upset over the traitorous actions of Maj. Hasan at Ft. Hood. He deserves no quarter from anyone! They say that pour Maj. Hasan may be paralyzed from the waist down, well he is alive which is more than we can say for his victims. Being a time of war against terrorism he is nothing less than a traitor to the uniform that he wore.

Second, the Attorney General's decision to try the 9/11 conspirators in civilian courts in New York, steps away from ground zero. These individuals have plead guilty in military tribunal system, they should be sentenced not retried!

Third, Mr. Obama bowing to another head of state. Every time he does this he makes the US submissive to that country. The Emperor of Japan,isn't he just a figure head with no real powers? The United States of America is a world super power. We defeated Japan after they attacked us, they should be bowing to us.

Fourth, I have been reading up on the history of politics and political parties in America and I see the need for another radical change today. More on this later.

For now all I can say is Americans need to take inventory of their ideas and priorities. This country is going so far away from its founding principals that it is scary. Time for action!

1 comment:

  1. So, Hasan's paralysed from the waist down? Not a problem; as long as the legs are there for ballast he'll swing from the neck just fine.

    ReplyDelete