Thursday, January 28, 2010

My take on the State of the Union Speech.

While I only caught the highlights after the speech, I was able the get the tone and meaning of the speech.  I did think that it was hilarious that Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi seemed to be struggling to pay attention to the President during his speech.  Pelosi was even receiving notes being passed to her during the State of the Union Speech. 

Anyway, while I listened to sound bites and comments over the speech I couldn’t help but think that in the eyes of our illustrious President, everyone is at fault for everything except him.  He is sounding like a bad broken record blaming the previous administration for his problems.  The republicans, some democrats, and now the Supreme Court are to blame for errors in this country.  The more I listened the more I heard; ‘the country is ok but it isn’t, we will freeze spending but only after we spend more of it, the things that are wrong are the your fault not mine.  I want the country to go in this direction so just sit down, shut up and let it happen. I know recent votes have gone against me but voters don’t really matter, Congress is only useful when they do what I tell them.  You just keep believing all those promises that I made during the campaign and I will keep breaking them. Lobbyists are banned from influencing government except for those that are in my administration.’

It seems to me that Americans need to take America back, and relieve this president of duty before their is no more America.  He has said that he only wants to be a really good one term president anyway.  Good or not lets make sure that it is only one term.

No comments:

Post a Comment